Requirements Download Installation Using iDevice2PC Trial Version Purchase More Help
New in iDevice2PC 5.1: Supports now iPhones and iPod Touch/Nano!
iDevice2PC is the successor of iPod2PC, now with support for all iPods and iPhones.
With iDevice2PC you can easily sync/copy/restore your songs, playlists, music videos and podcasts from your iPod/iPhone back to your iTunes music library or to any folder on your PC.
It supports automatic synchronization, which will search and select all missing songs and playlists, imports them in iTunes, including your "My Rating", "Play Count" and "Last Played" information. Playlists will also be updated automatically.
If you only want to transfer individual songs or playlists there is also a "manually mode" were you can specify the songs and playlists. In manual mode you could also use the "Check missing songs" feature, which will automatically search and select all missing songs. iDevice2PC offers very fast searching and a browse mode which makes finding songs on the iPod/iPhone easy. With the sophisticated song selection method (via context menu), choosing desired groups of songs for copying is also very fast and easy.
+ Automatically sync/copy/restores your songs, videos, playlists and podcasts to your iTunes library
+ New support for iPhones and iPod Touch/Nano
+ New Graphical interface for easy use
+ New Activity Queue, sync/copy from multiple devices in one session
+ Can copy camera fotos/videos to your PC
+ Manual mode to select individual songs and playlists for copying or import in iTunes
+ In manual mode it is also possible to search and select all missing songs automatically
+ Transfers your "My Rating", "Play Count" and "Last played" information from the songs
+ Works with all supported song types from iTunes
+ Support for Unicode
+ Doesn't overwrite existing songs in your iTunes library
- Windows 10 (all Editions), Windows 8 (all Editions), Windows 7 (all Editions), Windows Vista (all Editions), Windows XP
- any iPod/iPhone
- iTunes 9.0 or higher
Latest Version 5.1 now supports iPhones and iPod Touch/Nano!
Download iDevice2PC with Setup (2,4 MB).
Download iDevice2PC ZIP (2,4 MB) without Setup.
Start the iDevice2PC_Setup.exe and follow the Instructions in the Installer.
Start iDevice2PC from your Start menu/Programs-Folder.
Alternatively you can download iDevice2PC as Zip file without Setup. Then just unzip were you like and run it.
To sync your iPod/iPhone to iTunes or copy songs and playlists manually with iDevice2PC do the following steps:
- Read the iTunes hints, otherwise iTunes might delete content your iPod/iPhone!
- Connect your iPod or iPhone.
- Start iDevice2PC, you'll see the "Transfer" tab. All connected devices are visible in the top list, select the one you want to sync from.
- Automatic synchronize
- Select "AutoSync to iTunes", press the “Sync“ button. iDevice2PC will open iTunes, read your library and does compare which songs are missing from the selected device. After copying and importing them into your library it will scan the playlists and update them, too.
- Done !
- Manually mode
- Select "Copy individual files".
- If desired use the search and/or browse feature to find songs which you want to copy. The “Check missing songs“ button will search and select all songs, which are not in your iTunes library.
- In the song list you see a column "Copy" with checkboxes. Check the checkboxes of the songs you want to copy. Remember that you can also use the context menu to check easily groups of songs for copying when you right-click on a song in the list. So you can easily check/uncheck all songs which are currently in the list, or only from a specific Album, Artist or Genre.
- When you have checked all songs/playlists you want to copy press the "Copy"-Button.
- When iDevice2PC has finished copying you'll have the songs/playlists ready to play in your iTunes music library - including your Rating, Play Counts and Date Last Played!
Click here for a more detailed desription about the graphical user interface from iDevice2PC.
The unregistered trial version of iDevice2PC let's you try before you buy. In unregistered mode iDevice2PC skips around 50% during copying. You can buy a full licence below. If you register after trying iDevice2PC you can transfer the songs that were skipped in unregistered mode.
You can easily purchase via PayPal or ShareIt, both accepts most major credit cards
or bank transfers.
Click the appropiate image below and you will be guided through the secure
Payments are accepted in several currencies, the amount in your currency
will be shown before the payment is made.
A note about copyright
This software may be used to reproduce materials. It is licensed to you only for reproduction of non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials you are authorized or legally permitted to reproduce. If you are uncertain about your right to copy any material, you should contact your legal advisor.
This software is distributed 'as is': no warranties are made, either
expressed or implied. Use this application entirely at your own risk!